Tuesday, December 27, 2011

wishing for snow...and a resolution I can keep

Another beaded card made for my stash of cards for the Cricut Fairy group. ( we send cards out to anyone who may need them for any reason! ) It's always good to have some extra cards around when you need them.  I got to play with my new cartridge Paper Trimmings, even though I am stuck on snowflakes because the weather is way too warm for snow.                                                                                      I am entering this one in the ODBDSLC90 "Anything Goes" challenge where you can do whatever you want but you must use one of their wonderful ODB Design stamps.

 


This shot shows the the micro glass beads off a little bit better, and maybe you can see the stickles that I added to the snow flakes on the paper and the embossing to the sentiment. (If you click on the picture you will get a real close up shot....shows any boo boo's too! Like where I crunched one...err...three of the snowflake 'petals' when I was punching the hole for beading.)






sentiment- Our Daily Bread Designs Mini Tags 3
paper- Anna Griffith
ink- Brilliance
beads- Mill Hill
embossing powder- American Crafts
Cricut cartridge- Paper trimmings

Even if it's not freezing outside, there is something about winter time that just makes me want a cup of hot tea. I love infusers too although the one I own is just a simple little ball, but if I was shopping for a new one, I think I would pick this darling little robot one! So sit back with a cup of hot tea and enjoy looking at all the inventive insuers over at Crookedbrians!

Robot Tea Infuser: Dip this cool little robot in your cup with your favorite tea leaves inside it till your tea is brewed.

Unusual Tea Infusers and Creative Tea Infuser Designs (15) 10
and as promised, here is a New Years resolution I know I can keep ;)

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

such an adorable card!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card, Sandee! The snowflakes are gorgeous...those micro beads must have been tedious to attach. I am so glad you zoomed in, you deserve a medal for taking the time to attach each and every one! ;)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How soft and beautiful Sandee!! Love your colors and the snowflake!! Hope you had a great Christmas!! Thanks for joining the ODBD challenge this week!!

Pat N. said...

Pretty card, Sandee! I really like it! Thanks for stopping by and for your Christmas wishes. I just realized I wasn't following your new blog and that's why I wasn't seeing any of your posts! So I made sure I'm now following you! Don't want to miss anything.--Pat N.

Patty B said...

What a beautiful card you made. I love all the detail on the snowflake! Glad you could join us at RCC!

RCC DT Member
Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

Jeanne J. said...

That little tea robot is too cute! I bet I could scare my husband with that one!

Wanda Cullen said...

Awww...love the added dimension of the beads on this lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge! P.S. I love your new year's resolution. :-)