Sunday, January 8, 2012

bear hugs: noun

A rough, tight hug.

OK, so he doesn't look like he could be a rough hugger but he's cute! It's another card using the Our Daily Bread's 2012 formula, which uses numbers as a recipe about what we can add or not add to a card. I used 2 rhinestones, 0 sewing, 1 sentiment, 2 hearts. It's a simple card and I think it would be perfect for a child. I figured everyone needs a hug every now and then! Especially if it's a soft, tight, cuddly hug!

A close up shot just so you can see better the word hugs that was taken from the sentiment Hugs & Kisses. I want to be able to send this card to someone who might need a hug but not necessarily a kiss! lol Yes, it's another card for my Cricut Card fairies group and it will be sent to a stranger so the "kiss" part had to be removed. I embossed it too, for some reason I just prefer how a stamped image looks embossed instead of 'naked'.


ODBD stamp- Mini Tags 1
rhinestones- Jolee's
Paper Dolls cartridge, p. 45
Winter Wonderland cartridge, p. 47
google eyes- Creatology
Glossy Accents
Ink- Brilliance
Really Reasonable Ribbon twine assortment



Give a hug, get a hug...what a deal!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW he is so cute! I just love him...

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, he is just the cutest Sandee! I love him!

Karen Letchworth said...

Aren't Teddies just the sweetest little creatures ever? Thanks for sharing yet another adorable creation. I truly love it. I would SO love to have you as a follower, and would love to follow you too if you're interested. Just stop by if you're interested, and I will be happy to follow your fun blog. Thanks for your sweet comment!
Blessings.
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

D said...

What a darling card!!! Love the banner he's holding :)

Rosanne said...

What a sweet card! Love how he's holding the banner!

Anonymous said...

I love the huggy bear card, It is adoreable. Also LOVE the tin can stacked organizer idea.

Betty Wright said...

Sandee, this is so precious! Loe the shape card design! So sweet! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!

Betty Wright said...

Sandee, hello! Hope you are having a great day! You might want to check out this post at ODBD....YOU WON!

http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/alumni-team-for-love-of-custom-dies.html