Thursday, February 9, 2012

proverbial: adjective

having become an object of common mention or reference

Thank you Chris, from Chris's Ramblings for awarding me the Liebster Blog award. How cool is that?
The Liebster Award is given to smaller bloggers who have 200 or less followers in the hope it will bring them new followers and friends. The tradition is that it is then passed on to five other blogs to help them too. If you want to accept the award the steps are:

1. Link back to the persons blog who gave you the award and thank them.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Give the award to five fellow bloggers who inspire you.
4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know.

I decided to choose from those of you that are already following my blog that have less than a hundred followers. I have really appreciated the support of everyone helping me to rebuild my blog base back up and it's getting better and better every day thanks to lovely people like you :) So here are the 5 blogs I chose:


Now there is no pressure if you don't want the award :) But if you do accept it then just follow the steps and pass it on. :)

Jamie and I had a fun "Commercial Bowl" party. We weren't into the football but we love the commercials ( my favorite was the Mayan end of the world commercial ) We did have a platter of food to enjoy though:

we had dip with 3 different kinds of crackers

and of course the proverbial weenies in bar-b-que sauce ( which Jamie added some of my blackberry jelly to it ) yum! Also got to use my retro 1950's cocktail picks and it's always a good time for me when I get a chance to use them!

and finally a peek of one of my little buggers sitting high up in the tree eating one of the crackers that I throw down for them!

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i love that squirrel--- you take THE best nature photos!

April said...

Thanks so much for the nomination! how lovely of you :o) it's made my day! x

Sandy said...

Your food, your wine, your cake! It all looks so delicious!!!!! Don't tell me you had stewed squirrel!!!!
I am waving back to you from Cedar Mountain. Such talent in Hendersonville - and Jacque Beddingfield lives there too, plus my Mother and my sister. Often go grocery shopping there. Nice to meet you dear heart!
Sandy

Fuchsia said...

He is a cool dude !

Craftychris said...

Your food looks gorgeous and the squirrel is so cute! I will hop over and have a peep at your choices xxx

Susan said...

Thank you so much for nominating my blog, Sandee! I am just getting around to reading your posting. I would like to accept, but will have to wait a couple of weeks, it's vacation time for my DH...

love that squirrel...our buggers drive our cat 'nuts'!

Erin Reed said...

Such a wonderful project, I "love" it.

Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week with our challenge of "LOVE", I hope you come back and play again!!

Erin Reed