Saturday, November 3, 2012

bribing: verb

To give, offer, or promise
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Scrap Pieces: CARDZTV - Thankful for you challenge
Pin and Tack - Challenge #3 Anything Goes

I'm making wine tags for the Art MoB, I wonder how they will do? My regular gifts tags did very well
 ( surprise, surprise!! ) in the store, so I thought of making these!

a close up...

Cricut - Simply Scarecrow ( leaves )
Sandy Lion - letters
American Craft - ribbon
Ranger - stickles
Reminisce - white pen
Close to my Heart - marker

They will be displayed in this box...I figure 3 Fall and 3 Christmas wine tags will be a good place to start.  So I need 2 more Christmas wine tags and then we sit back and see how..or if ...they sell!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
How do you Spark Your Creativity? I am getting all sorts of great ideas from you crafters, and am even bribing you with a little bit of Christmas candy in order to pick your brain! Go HERE to enter :) I'll pick a winner on Wednesday the 7th, so be sure to check back in to see if you've won!

As for me...well, I mentioned before that challenges always spark creativity, but sometimes I need an extra push. So today I have on the Hallmark channel which is broadcasting sappy, sweet Christmas movies, I put on my snowflake fleece sweatshirt and I am feeling the urge to make some festive projects!
 
 

17 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, those Autumn leaves on the first tag look amazing, I am sure you will sell lots of tags both Autumn and Christmas, especially for bottle bags and other gifts. I get inspiration from challenges too and also from craft magazines - I keep them for years and go through them now and again when I am stuck for an idea. Good luck with the sales! Crafty hugs, Anne x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Autumn Tags. Especially like the inking on the Leaf edges. Thanks for entering in Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & Brown challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

scrappymo! said...

I think they will sell quickly! So many bring a bottle of wine as a gift over the holidays!

Melissa said...

Gr8t projects, love how you have those leaves layered of the first project, thanks for joining CTVS!

Migdalia said...

Great Tags!!!Great Idea!Love it!!
Thanks for joining us at PDE challenges,
Migdalia
PDE DT

mum of two said...

What a beautiful tag! I love the leaves on them, they are gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges and Cardz TV Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Hi Sandee... I think they'll sell great. They are so beautiful for a hostess gift. I have a feeling you'll be making a lot more. Nice "empty" display. ;)

wwilloww said...

You are just so darn creative!!! It is no wonder your art work sells, and I think these will go quickly and don't forget New Year's Eve... lots of wine gifts for those parties!!!

Sarah said...

Wine tags what a great idea! I love that you pulled out a nice warm sweater and got to creating :) Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

May said...

Fabulous idea Sandee, love the bottle tags & those leaves are Beautiful... These will sell out quickly I'm sure... Hugs May x x x

Mimi said...

Great job on all of your projects! I've been using leaves all weekend too!

Thanks for joining in on the fun with the Cardztv Design Team.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Spyder said...

Great Idea, love it!!
(Lyn)

Jean said...

LOVe those movies!! I go seek inspiration from friends I have made on line! There are so many wonderful sites filled with ideas!

Katie said...

Those tags are awesome! I love them!

Watching Christmas movies sounds like a great way to get into a crafty spirit. I refuse to let AJ watch them before Thanksgiving. Otherwise, I feel Christmas-y too early and poor Thanksgiving gets left out!

Karen said...

wow love those leaves sings autumn so pretty. Thank you so much for joining the CTVS so thankful for you challenge. Karen

~Tammy~ said...

These tags are fantastic! I hope they sell fast and quick! Super idea!

Karen Wilson said...

Isn't this cool! What a fun idea! Thanks for joining us at SYCN!