Saturday, December 8, 2012

recap - noun

also know as recapitulation which means
a concise summary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi everyone out in bloggy land!
We are on week 2 of Handmaking for the Holidays and here is a recap so far:
 
 
 
 
My project today is for the Art MoB, Michele requested that I make up some table setting place cards for commission, and this is what I came up with. Two 3-D variations, glittered and non-glittered with 2 styles of handwriting to choose from, a cursive and plain.
Cricut cartridge Winter Woodland
snowman, p. 74, 4"
tree, p. 73, 4"
Ranger's stickles - Star Dust
gems, red fiber - misc.
Faber Castell Pitt Pen

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, I love these place settings, both are equally gorgeous and love your writing too - so neat. I also went over to get the recipe for the Chocolate Banana French Toast - yummy! Hugs, Anne x

Katie said...

These are both so cool! I don't know which one I like best, I'd have to use both of them at a party!