Saturday, October 19, 2013

Frosted Designs - Playing with Paint



1.Adding paint splatters using a foam brush and a stipple brush.
I used Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to hold up the curve in the banner.

2. Adding paint splatters to wet watercolor paper.

3.Using the pre-existing paint splatters from the pattern paper and using paint
to doodle around the edges.

And Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to suspend the spider just slightly off the page.

When you sign up for the monthly kit, you will get your FREE Dylusions Journal!
( order from the USA store )

7 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Well done for containing your splats and not covering the walls, floor and yourself (as I would!) to create some beautiful projects. Great video too. Jenny x

Janis said...

I love you....more than flies!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Hilarious. :D :D :D I was trying to figure out what a spider was doing on an I Love You card. Very funny.

Paint splattering isn't something I have ever done on purpose.... :o Looks great on your card.
<3 J

Ann said...

Great project! Im off to watch your video!

Gill said...

I love the paint splatters - I tried to get splatters on a scarf I was printing! It wasn't as easy as I thought!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are great, love the spider! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Pam said...

Great spider! The splattering looks great. I have done paint splattering in the past on decorative painting projects but I haven't tried it on cards.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

VERY cool video! Way to go. The cards are adorable.

Hugs,
Kay