Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Frosted Designs - Shades of Spring Kit

What's the best thing about bad weather, whether it's rain or snow? 
Let me tell you!
The best thing is having a package of goodies delivered right to your door! I love my mail man! And when he comes knocking, I come a running so I can tear open my Frosted Designs box of sunshine!


Every time I turn around I think that the current kit that was just delivered to my door is the best one ever! I can't help myself, the Frosted Designs kits are fabulous and the Shades of Spring kit is awesome, I am in love with the colors!

 So far, I have made this shadow box 
( details are over on the Frosted Designs blog )

This cute re-purposed tag - did you know we are now having a monthly challenge for all the kit members? We know how to spoil our kit lovers!

I'll be honest, I never thought juniper and grey could be so pretty together

a baby Valentine card for my brand new great nephew born on Jan. 31st ♥

2 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Whoa! Look at all that STUFF. You're mailman spoils you! And look at all the wonderful things you made. How fun! I'm loving the ornate baby carriage die, elegant!

Anonymous said...

Love what you created with this kit!! You're rocking out the projects my friend.
Hugs,
Yvonne