Saturday, May 3, 2014

BIG NEWS!!

************Sneak peak alert**********

Have you heard?!?  Sunday's with Sandee is making BIG changes!!!  Starting this month, we will be giving away FAB-U-LOUS prizes to our loyal SWS followers!!!  

All you have to do is follow along with me on Sundays and submit your finished work on ourFacebook page here.  A new album will be created at the beginning of each month where you can upload your beautiful creations!!!  

Each Sunday that you play along with will gain you one entry.  The more you play, the more chances you have to win (one entry per week, up to four per month!!).  At the end of the month, we will chose a random winner to win that month's prize!!!  Easy peasy, right?!?  

And do we have some AMAZING prizes lined up for you this month!!!!  Since we love our loyal followers soooo much, we've lined up to awesome sponsors for TWO lucky winners!!!!  

The first prize will be a wonderful pack of printables to use on your journal pages or other mixed media projects by Freda F Printables!!!  This will also include a $4.00 Euro (Appr $5.00 Dollar) coupon on your future order!!!!  Freda offers an array of pattern papers and DIY embellishments!!!




Here's a little information about Freda and her work:

FredaFprintables, unique designs, artwork and crafts supplies to print out yourself for scrapbooking, card making and crafting, but also cut-work, die cuts from paper, ready to use and handmade with love. Papers, boxes, envelopes, tags, labels, circles and elements, paper dolls and lettering.
All my printables are printed, tested and optimized, mostly you see real samples on the photos. So you do not just buy a digital file, but you can be sure it works. 
Have fun to browse through my shop and don't hesitate to contact me if I can help!



The second prize is a $15.00 gift certificate to After Midnight Designs!!!!  Marie offers beautiful collage sheets with amazing designs for all your mixed media and paper crafting needs!!!  


Here's a little info about Marie and her wonderful designs:

The one place to go for digital collage sheets!
I always loved to work with pictures. Started with making paper collage in school and somehow it all just went on and now the computer is my main tool. I do sometimes work with paper, scissors and glue as well, to try to find out new shapes for boxes and envelopes. Some of it you can see in my shop.

I love vintage style tags and cards and try to find new motifs all the time. I use my camera to take a lot of photos and I also paint with watercolors. I try to use parts from my photos and paintings when I create digital papers and tags. 

I hope you like what you see in my shop. If there's something special you're looking for, send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do!

Of course, as with anything, there are some housekeeping rules:
~ In order to be eligible for the monthly prize (s), you must upload your beautiful creations inspired by Sandee to that month's album on our Facebook Page!
~ Your SWS projects can not be entered into any other challenges on Frosted Designs.  Sharing outside of FD is okay!!!
~ Winners will be chosen at random, based on number of entries (i.e. If you play along for three Sundays, you will have three entries!)
~ Feel free to create as many projects as you like, however, only one entry per person, per week will be eligible for the monthly prize!!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Oh this is super cool news for you!!! Heck for us!! :) Thanks for the sneak peek!!

Vicki said...

Loved your Wonky Lettering and that saying has me tickled. I want to put it on something for my niece to hang up in the office of her greenhouse.