Thursday, May 15, 2014

Elderbeary ♥

There is a lot to be said for having a good experience with doing something new. A lot of you have followed my bear journey and I sure do appreciate all the words of encouragement and "pats on the back" that you have given me along the way. My sponsors Meals on Wheels have been over the top sweet and fun to work with and it was so much fun to share my first time as a bear artist with them. They gave me this beautiful signed picture from all of them which is now hanging up in my hallway :)

I really want to pay back some to this awesome community that I live in, the longer I live here, the better it gets, so I am giving $20.00 for every sale of my bear sign back to Meals on Wheels. I hope I sell many of them and will be able to give them a decent check by auction time ♥

On the back of each piece:



5 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Sandee, I love your bear sign and what a lovely thing to do with your sales...I am sure they will do very very well, hugs Carole Z X

marionarmitage said...

You have such a generous heart. May your sales be many.. Meals On Wheels is a blessings to so many.. Love your sign

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

What a great bear sign - is it on wood? I hope you sell lots. Meals on Wheels is a great organization.

Hugs,
Kay

Sandy said...

How wonderful, love your bear and his wood mini sign.. Hope you sell many signs. :)

Pam said...

What a wonderful thing of you to do! I know you will sell many of your beautiful Elderbeary signs!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com