Wednesday, September 10, 2014

time flies

“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”
― Pablo Picasso
 25 October 1881 – 8 April 1973

To know that Pablo Picasso actually lived during my lifetime makes me smile, even if he lived very far away from me. Picasso was baptised Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito, a series of names honouring various saints and relatives. How would you have liked to have grown up with that name?

I did a mixed media art journal page over on the {mysweet earth} blog where I ask the question:
"What do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life"
a quote from Mary Oliver.

I hope you plan on stopping over and checking this page out, I think it might be one of the prettiest pages I have ever done.

No comments: