Friday, November 21, 2014

Thank you

Simon Says - Thanks/Thanksgiving
a very simple CAS card which are fun to do because they are easy to make.
I used my Dylusion ink on a separate piece of paper and then used a cookie cutter as a stencil to make the heart.
All the pattern papers are from mt stash which I usually try and work from which makes me feel less wasteful.

I would like to take a minute to say thank you to everyone who goes over to the Rapid River Arts and Culture online magazine to read my stories about my plein air art journaling adventures. 
My editor loves the clicks, and well, so do I!
I would be thrilled if you haven't read it, to please do so.
This story is takes place at the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC


2 comments:

Carole Z said...

You are so talented Sandee - loved your story and artwork too, hugs Carole Z X

Caryn said...

What a lovely, simple card - great design.

Thanks for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn