Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My tarot reading - second row

Keeping a record of my tarot reading is just so I can keep in my mind what is going on with me and what to focus on, I really don't expect this to be of much interest to anyone, soooooooooo....you might prefer to leave me a comment over on the Helmar blog, which would make my heart happy! I was a little late with my post as I was so consumed with the show....which relates to the reading I got from the tarot too, lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second row is the Mental row which is how your mind affects your life


The Empress -The Empress shows a deep connection with our femininity. Femininity translates in many ways – beauty, sensuality, fertility, creative expression, nurturing – and is necessary in creating balance. The Empress calls on you to connect with your feminine energy. Create beauty in your life.  Discover new ways to creatively express yourself, be it through painting, music, drama, or other art forms. The Empress encourages you to spend time in nature.  It is your turn to have things work out in your favor, to be blessed and to feel nurtured. Know that you are worthy of receiving this loving embrace.

Knight of Swords -When we are obsessed by an idea and wish to manifest that idea, we are often so blinded by the desire for its fulfillment that we fail to see the difficulties we may encounter or the consequences of our actions. The Knight of Swords is a powerful figure full of life and energy who needs to be balanced with a realization of responsibility and compassion. Once he has set forth on his journey, there is no stopping him! He does not see, nor care about, any upcoming challenges, risks or dangers, and instead moves forward with his strong intent to succeed and win. On the positive side, this card shows great ambition, determination and strength to succeed no matter what.

Queen of Wands -The Queen of Wands is the dominant feminine energy of the element of Fire. She is not afraid to demonstrate her power to others nor does she shy away from a challenge. She is therefore a strong leader who is focused on her desires, intending to get what she wants. Thus, the Queen of Wands indicates that you are strong, independent and able to take care of yourself and sustain your own creative vision, even in the face of adversity. You know what you want and how to get it, and you are masterful at engaging with others to achieve your goals. You are talented at staying fiercely determined and focused on your own goals whilst being friendly and optimistic with those around you. The Queen of Wands is the dominant feminine energy of the element of Fire. She is not afraid to demonstrate her power to others nor does she shy away from a challenge. She is therefore a strong leader who is focused on her desires, intending to get what she wants. Thus, the Queen of Wands indicates that you are strong, independent and able to take care of yourself and sustain your own creative vision, even in the face of adversity. You know what you want and how to get it, and you are masterful at engaging with others to achieve your goals. You are talented at staying fiercely determined and focused on your own goals whilst being friendly and optimistic with those around you.


my reflections
Since the Knight of Swords is facing the Empress, to me this means that I need to be careful in pursuing my art ambitions, set boundaries and challenge old habits. Again, I need to slow down, spend time in nature and connect with my feminine energy. This is the second time The Queen of Wands has shown up in my readings and I love it as I really connect with what she stands for. I feel like that by having her show up again in my reading is a good sign to continuing going for what I want, which for me is to succeed in my art career. But I do need to keep a balance between what I want and asking myself, what do I need?


3 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like you have a good plan for what you need to do!

Unknown said...

OK...left you some love on the Helmar blog LOLOL

Anonymous said...

lol....I'm with Donna.....heading over to Helmar...
Luv ya!
Yvonne