Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My tarot reading - third row

The third row is the Emotional Row, what's present with your feelings


The Hermit - The Hermit Tarot card suggests that you are in a phase of introspection where you are drawing your attention and focus inward and looking for answers within. You have a strong need to understand, not just at the surface level but to really know why life is the way it is. This is a perfect time to take a step back from your day-to-day life and deeply contemplate your motivations, personal principles and values. You desire a new direction in life and, as a result, have recently begun a journey of self-discovery and contemplation.  You must find your own light, shine it on your soul and create your own special path. 

The Lovers- On a more personal level, the Lovers card represents the establishment of a personal belief system and becoming clearer about your own values. This is a time when you are figuring out what you stand for and what your personal philosophy on life is. This is also a time when you need to stay true to yourself and be as authentic and genuine as possible. When the Lovers card appears in a reading, it is important to think about what decisions and choices you are facing. The fact that the Lovers is a Major Arcana card indicates that these decisions or choices are incredibly important and significant so it is essential that you choose the right path. There may be an easy option available but you will need to ask yourself whether this is the right path for you in the long run. Oftentimes, it is the more difficult path that will bring you the greatest benefit, particularly on a deeper level.  The Lovers card highlights that your own value system is being challenged, and you must make a definite choice based on that system. The choices are never really easy or obvious, either. Unlike the Fool’s choice which has no wrong answer, the choice of the Lovers is very much right or wrong because one of those options will almost certainly take you down a negative path.

The Fool - The Fool Tarot card is a card of potential, new beginnings and innocence. This Tarot card shows the highest potential for your life, reaching a state of renewal and new beginnings, where each day is an adventure and each moment is lived to the fullest. The Fool card represents the beginning of all creativity and a desire to accomplish new goals (or to, at least, start the process of working towards those goals). The Fool indicates that anything can happen and the opportunities are just waiting to be taken advantage of. The Fool Tarot card is a card of potential, new beginnings and innocence. This Tarot card shows the highest potential for your life, reaching a state of renewal and new beginnings, where each day is an adventure and each moment is lived to the fullest. The Fool card represents the beginning of all creativity and a desire to accomplish new goals (or to, at least, start the process of working towards those goals). The Fool indicates that anything can happen and the opportunities are just waiting to be taken advantage of.

my reflections
Hmmm...the tarot reader said this row was very important to me right now and that I should take a time out, follow what I want, while staying grounded. Reading all the above definitions implies to me that I might have some big decisions coming up and that I need to look inward and not reach a decision hastily, which is funny because I had been considering not continuing with my studio after my trial year was up. I am not having the experience I wanted but is leaving Art MoB the right path to follow....or is it just the easiest path? I am ½ way through my year and I am already questioning continuing on....maybe I just need to "take a step back" as the Hermit card says, "think about my choices" as the Lovers card says, and "live each day to it's fullest" as the Fools's card says...and  not rush my decision.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Changing up a path we thought we were meant to be on is a hard thing to do and a hard thing to give up! Allot of soul searching and looking inward....both not so easy tasks!! I know you'll pick the right one for you Sandee. Sending huggss my friend.
Yvonne

Jean said...

Sounds like you have some thinking to do!

Sandy said...

Ok when I look at Tarot cards all I see is great collage fodder I really don't understand it..