Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Guest in da' art studio

I've taken Daisy Mae back to the studio before but she usually stays curled up in my sweater, however today she became very brave and decided to investigate my desk. Of course it happened on a photo shoot day for my Arnold Grummer project, so we got the occassional pictures like this...

And boy can she move in quickly and unexpectedly when I was trying to get a close up photo. Evidently it looks good enough to eat, I learned to move fast and grab the project out of the way of those teeth!

Did I mention the teeth? 

She got shooed to the corner where she looked to be plotting her next move...

Yep...the little destroyer of all things has found a treasure...

She pulled out a plastic bag and nibbled on it for awhile....

And just to make she was thorough, she thought she'd sample the Golden jar too.

Daisy Mae asks everyone to go visit the Arnold Grummer blog and see her momma's project which she worked real hard on and to please leave her some comments over there! Thank you!

6 comments:

Jean said...

Glad she is out exploring!

Pam said...

Daisy Mae is adorable! Boy, she cure has some chompers on her!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rita said...

I had guinea pigs many years ago and my son had one when he was young so I could almost hear her little noises and squeaks as she explored. Very cute little book and I love the cardinal's sayings. :)

Craftychris said...

Aw so cute and cheeky too! xxx

Stampn' Papper Scrapper said...

I love Daisy May!!
She is a Character, just like her Momma!!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

LOLOL

DM is EVERYWHERE.. Happy furbaby!