Friday, June 3, 2016

Texty crazy!


I might have a new favorite, cutting images out from my Gel Press™ prints! I love the random patterns on these trees, and I also have discovered that ColourArte Silks do a fabulous job on the plates too. My tree prints were made using these colors spread on with a spatula instead of a roller.

Entering my "crazy" sign in 
The Mixed Media Monthly #25 - 2nd Year Celebration
Where you get to choose your own theme and I can never pass up a chance to use text in a piece. 
Get Texty

Reminder!
 Between now and Father's Day (June 19, 2016) create your own "Just For Him" project and post it on our Facebook page Gel Press Junkies!  Everyone that plays along will be entered in a drawing as well.  Yes, we would love you to use a Gel Press™ in your entry- but you don't have to! Just make a fabulous project featuring Fathers Day and post it!  Maybe you will win a Gel Press™! 
To Qualify for the drawing: 
1) You may enter a maximum of 3 times with individual projects.
2) You must by 18 years old.
3) You must live in the USA.

5 comments:

Jean said...

This is wonderful!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

great projects entries for both challenges. glad i sawthe Fathers Day project for Gel Press too.. :)

Unknown said...

Love the trees - and I must try using silks on my gelli - I don't know if I have ever tried that before!! Thank you for the inspiration! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge's 2nd Anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Very cool trees! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge for our 2nd Anniversary Celebration!!

Melanie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!