Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Butterfly life list

Looking at my list you notice it's not very long but I have 2 stipulations, 1. I must have a photo to prove it and 2. the photo must be taken by me! But I did get to add 2 more to my list this summer and that makes me happy :)

Butterfly Life List:
1. Monarch
2. Pipevine Swallowtail
3. Silver Spotted Fritillary
4. Tiger Swallowtail
5. Black Swallowtail
6. Appalachian Azure
7. Silver Spotted Skipper
8. Variegated Frittillary
9. female Sachem Skipper butterfly
10. Viceroy

female Sachem Skipper butterfly

Viceroy

1 comment:

Tommy Jo said...

Love this list and your 'stipulations' make it much more meaningful. One day, you need to make a book out of these photos to commemorate your butterfly bucket list. Really... this would make a beautiful coffee table book.