Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Gwen Lafleur Artist Tribe!

Pinch me!


I'm very excited to announce that I am now in the artist tribe! You can read about everyone HERE!



 You really need to check out all the funky global-eclectic supplies that Gwen collects and sells, very unique items! You can also check out her stencil designs HERE over at StencilGirl where she is a designer.

And look at how everything arrives from her store! I don't know about you, but my first thought was "How pretty, like getting an early birthday present!"...followed closely with "ooooh, collage materials!" Actually in hindsight, I'm not sure which thought came first!

And I'll give you a sneak peek into the contents, you will be seeing more of this as I truly explore all my goodies!

I hope you visit Gwen's store and also welcome the new team!

3 comments:

Craftychris said...

Wow! What lovely goodies - enjoy playing! xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

Enjoy your tribe and new stash

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

So exciting! :) Congrats!